This recipe is actually inspired by Amelia, she likes veggies, meat and rice. So I tried to incorporate everything in one dish. It is very easy to make and most of the ingredients is probably a staple in your pantry.
3 cups cooked basmati rice
2 tsp cooking oil
1/4 cup frozen green peas
150 grams pancetta
2 scrambled eggs
1/4 cup brunoised carrots
3 tbsp oyster sauce
onion leeks for garnishing
salt and pepper
- Heat oil and fry the scrambled eggs then transfer to a bowl, cut the eggs into strips.
- In another pan, heat oil and fry pancetta until brown. Reduce amount of oil from the pancetta since I think it will be too much.
- Then add carrots, green peas, rice and eggs. Sautè for 3 mins.
- When everything’s fully incorporated with the rice, add the oyster sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add slices of onion leeks. Serve hot.
Serves 2-3 people
If you don’t have pancetta you can substitute it with ham or Chinese roast pork, you can also add boiled shrimps if you wish to add more flavor on it.