300 grams of spaghetti
4 egg yolks
2 sticks of butter
1 cup pancetta
1 cup heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti with water, salt and oil. Drain.
- Add 2 sticks of butter on the spaghetti, mix well.
- On a separate bowl, mix egg yolks and heavy cream.
- Season with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese until desired taste is achieved.
- add more heavy cream if you prefer it more creamy.
- you don’t need to add butter on the spaghetti if you don’t like the buttery flavor but I must say it is worth it. Give it a try and let me know what you think. 🙂
- Freshly grated pepper is also recommended.